-->

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Vote on the Unruliness

 I need a haircut like nobody's business and what better opportunity will I have to involve you in life altering decisions?!  If you would like to vote on my next haircut (my hair details are below):  Follow LostGirl DC on Pinterest, then make comments on the pin or pins of your choice on The Thinnest Skin: Vote Here pinboard.  You can also suggest haircuts/hairstyles by pinning something to one of your own boards with @LostGirl DC in the comments field (I'll get a notification via email with a link to your pin).


Please don't vote for Kenny G.


My Hair Details:
I haven't had my hair cut in a little over six months, so I'll probably need to take some off  just because of split ends.  It's very thick, coarse and wavy (impossible hair, but I've grown to love it).  The current length is almost to the base of my shoulder blades.  No bangs at this time.  Oh, and I have a heart-shaped face.


Some Things to Consider:
I can't go too short (it gets really fluffy and unruly and I need a jar of pomeade to keep it down) and I can't thin it out too much (it just gets poufier, trust me).  I'm willing to consider hairstyles that go up to...halfway down my neck would be okay.  Maybe a little shorter, depends on the cut.  Or I could keep it long.  Or I could get a mullet.  There are just so many options.  Happy voting!

2 comments:

  1. MULLET!!!! or...for my birthday you could fly me out to DC and let me bowl cut your hair. it's a dream of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the bowlcut was the present you and your sister are giving each other? You know, you get to cut it and she gets to allow you to cut it.

    ReplyDelete

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.