-->

Monday, July 16, 2012

Beauty on a Budget: Summer Beauty Lists

I have Twitter to thank for bringing my attention to these:


Allure Magazine's Best of Beauty: Cheap Thrills:  I haven't tried most of the items on this list, but that's just more to look forward to!


More Magazine's 30 Best Beauty Products Under $30:  My favorite lip treatment by FRESH is one of the many fabulous products on this list.


Self Magazine's Healthy Beauty Awards: Best Buys $10 and Under: CoverGirl LashBlast has been my go-to mascara for the past couple of years (perfect brown, doesn't clump, doesn't smudge).  I can hardly wait to try the new 24HR version that Self liked enough to add to this long list of drugstore beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.