-->

Monday, July 16, 2012

Beauty on a Budget: Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Soothing Lotion SPF 15





The Neutrogena Original Beauty Bar has long been my mother's most trusted facial product, but I haven't had much luck with the brand.  Their cleansers dry out my combination skin (which is probably more to do with my sensitivity than anything else) and their sunscreens usually feel uncomfortable (like a creamy coating on my face - not good).  


However, the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Soothing Lotion is one of the best face lotions I've tried on my super-sensitive skin.  This lotion is thin enough for a humid summer, but you don't need much - it smooths on easily.  It has broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15, absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy and even took some of my usual redness out (without being tinted).  At about $15 for 4 fluid ounces, this is quite a bit of bang for your buck.  There is also a cream version, for those of you with dry skin.  One reviewer complained about the fragrance, but I honestly didn't notice that this lotion had one.  It doesn't seem to have worked for all sensitive skins, but my skin loves it and I actually look forward to putting it on every day.


Other reviews:
Amazon
MakeupAlley
Ulta



No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.