-->

Friday, May 25, 2012

CapFABB


CapFABB
The Thinnest Skin now has the honor of being a member of CapFABB (Capital Area Fashion and Beauty Bloggers).  CapFABB is an organization/community for DC area bloggers, like me, to get to know each other, get supportmeet up and possibly collaborate.  I don't claim to know much about fashion, but I really look forward to working with these amazing people and getting to know more about beauty blogging (since most of the people reading this know me, y'all know that I'm a whore for beauty products - I don't say that enough on here, do I?).

I also have to thank the truly lovely Kristine Thomas of Dewdrop who hasn't seen me in about eight years, but upon reconnecting via email, immediately set me up for success in the DC area.  I am really excited for Dewdrop's next clothing swap, which I will be attending in Bethesda on June 30th (expect a post about it that weekend!).  If you live in (or will be visiting) the DC Metro Area, you can get tickets here.  These clothing swaps sound amazing and I'm really looking forward to seeing how everything works.  What I do know is that you bring some fashionable clothing of your own to swap out for new-to-you items and from the last swap's pictures, it looks like there are a lot of great options.

Thank you Kristine and CapFABB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.